The Australian Labradoodle is a highly intelligent breed and quick to learn. They are not a good choice if you want a dog that lives mainly outdoors or in a kennel. They are a true companion breed best suited to being a family member sharing in your daily family life.
Benefits of the Australian Labradoodle
- Great family companion
- Non-shedding coat
- Allergy friendly
- Very intuitive, they have almost human like qualities and a knowing gaze
- High Intelligence – easy to train
- Easy to socialise, get along well with other dogs
- Good with children and the elderly
- Love to swim, play fetch and romp
- Love cuddles
Caring for your Labradoodle
We will give you detailed puppy care notes when you purchase your little one.
If you have any question as to any aspect of caring for your labradoodle, you are always welcome to contact us.